Recycled Paper: Newspaper Card
Zakkalife has made this yo-yo newspaper card to you. She says that one thing important here: cut and sew to circles together instead of one. This will keep the thread from ripping the newspaper. So this is the craft tutorial:
white card stock 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″
khaki card stock 4″ by 5″
double stick tape
brown ink pad
1. Fold white card stock in half. Color the edges brown with an ink pad.
2. Color the edges of the khaki card stock brown with an ink pad. With double stick tape, adhere the khaki paper to the white card stock.
3. Fold ribbon in half and glue to card (refer to picture).
4. Glue newspaper yo-yo over the ribbon.
5. Glue button to center of yo-yo. Done.